At the beginning of 2013 Döcke Extrusion was certified by the ISO quality management system.
For a few decades the ISO 9001 certification is considered to be the accepted presentation of constituent quality. The certification shows that the company fully complies with the requirements specified by international standards. The ISO Certificate 9001(GOST R) is the main criterion for consumers choosing companies and the guarantee of service quality.
November 13, 2009- national standard RF GOST R ISO 9001-2008, is introduced corresponding to the ISO 9000. The stable and effective quality management operation of manufacturing company is the ISO mission. The standards assist organizations with different types of incorporation and activities to arrange their personal management system introducing the following concepts: process approach, internal audit of management system, corrective and preventive actions.
Today more than 55,000 Russian companies in business and manufacturing sectors are certified by ISO 9001.
In addition to the benefits, partners and consumers' confidence in the management and product quality, the ISO certificate is an enormous advantage in the competitive market providing preferences and opening new opportunities:
- Constant improvement of production quality
- Improvement of production efficiency and work & service performance
- Stable partners and consumers' confidence in the production quality
- Staff motivation improvement to achieve ultimate results
- Advantage in bidding for tenders and participating in competitions
- Transparency improvement of all production processes
- Improvement of the company’s capital attractiveness
- Consumer confidence in the company predictability, as a result - the increase of the incoming orders.
Döcke Extrusion has received an updated certificate for product correspondence to Rosstandart.
The presence of three important management and production quality certificates once again proved the leading position of Döcke Extrusion on domestic and international markets.