The Döcke Training Center has been successfully operating since 2008, developing various forms and methods of training. Nowadays, the Training Center has advanced information technologies for on-line educational courses.
The objectives of the Training Center include:
- training sales staff of regional offices;
- training sales staff of regional distributors;
- training sales staff of the dealer network.
Training subjects include:
- production, its technical features and competitive advantages (8 hours);
- how to install shingles (8 hours);
- sales managers (8 hours);
- trainings on wholesale of Döcke products (8 hours).
In addition to the planned training of regional partners sessions we provide upon requests testify the sales staff on their knowledge of Döcke products and basic skills of effective selling techniques.
- detailed analysis of product characteristics, their usage and storage;
- installation peculiarities;
- highlighting the competitive advantages in comparison with other manufacturers' similar products;
- Consulting service and responses for participants' questions.
Commercial trainings include:
- acquaintance with the effective system and stages of retail, wholesale and direct sales;
- methods of identifying customer needs for production;
- peculiarities of consumer motivation;
- successful presentation;
- work with the customers' objections and doubts;
- close the sale.
ВAll corporate users of our products can contact our Training Center if they are interested in teaching their own staff not only techniques of selling, but also the following issues:
- effective communication of a shop assistant, a manager of active sales;
- the client - oriented technologies of work with consumers;
- the peculiarities of negotiation process in the market of construction materials B2C and B2B.