After the 10-year experience on the Russian market in 2015 Döcke has extended a product range and offered to homeowners a new brand- Döcke Attic Stairs.
Döcke includes 3-4 sectional stairs, which are easily folded into a space-saving unit to be put up into ceiling. To enter an attic-floor room you need a special loft hatch key to open the lock and lay out the stairs.
|Design features||Download installation instructions|
Döcke ATTIC STAIRS
Never the attic-floor room was so accessible! Best choice to any cottage or household building. Honest price, good construction, safe and easy performance are undeniable Standard advantages among common stairs and double ladders. Nothing but essential functions. Standard is your personal easy step to scale new heights!
Döcke ATTIC STAIRS
Extend a work space using attic-floor room! Using Comfort makes you an owner of the mansard room. Fit the guest, children’s or wardrobe room. Comfort provides a safe and comfort enter to a new room. Easy open and close system, comfortable handle to climb with the goods in hands, protective non-slip leg covers are for your comfort and safety!
Döcke ATTIC STAIRS ADVANTAGES
The Döcke prime advantages are:
- Easy self-mounting;
- Functional performance – folded Döcke stairs do not take any space and can be used as necessary;
- Attractive design- stairs fit well into country house interior, ceiling hatch is almost invisible (hatch is to be beige or white depending on the collection);
- No sticking out tools which let you paint the hatch;
- Ease to use – any adult can fold in and out the stairs;
- Strength and lifetime- robust construction provides considerable service life;
- Ecofriendly technology- stairs are made of wood;
- Range of options – you can add sections splice, handrails and other details;
- 3-year manufacturer warranty;
- Metal framing ceiling hatch to provide more robust construction;
- Absence of additional metal tools provides safer stairs climbing.